- Has about 500k shield and hull HP and about 1.5k dps.
- Due to its high dps and high amount of HP, it can be dangerous for early and midgame ships.
- It's also known as Testobject 8055
Finding Specimen 8055
To find Specimen, you need to search for a hidden mass sector ( usually in the Naonite regions ) with a asteroid pattern pointing to a big asteroid in the middle. When you come close enough, you can investigate that asteroid and it will give you coordinates. When you jump to these sectors ( they are marked as hidden mass sectors ) you will likely find a system with the same content as the previous. Now you just hunt down these system.
You might jump into a system with multiple asteroids given different coordinates each, so you might have to search around a bit.
Because it's shields are invulnerable, you first need to destroy the 4 asteroids which are connected by a light beam to it. Due to the high amount of HP the asteroids have, make sure you have enough HP yourself. When you destroy one, the boss's shields lose 25% of their initial HP. After you destroyed all 4, the boss behaves like a normal ship but with a lot more HP compared to the usual ships in the Naonite regions.
You can safely mine the asteroids before engaging him if you keep your distance.
- More drops than a regular ship, e.g. pirates, usually 1-2 exotic upgrades, a few exceptional and some more. There's a chance of getting legendary items.
- Because he's doing research about invulnerable shields, most of the upgrades he drops are shield boosters.
|Main Storyline Bosses|
|Pirate Captain Swoks||Bottan the Smuggler||The AI||The Brotherhood||MAD Energy Lab||Xsotan Wormhole Guardian|
|5468 6520 4149||Fidget||Project IHDTX||Specimen 8055||The Big Brother|